21 April 2020 10:33
Day 36 of Lockdown
- Helped fixed the house
- Started doing my devo again
- Read a lot
- Brought my blog back to life
- Successfully chose not to spend as much time on social media
- Revived an old hobby — started colouring again 🙂
- Family time
- Doing this challenge!
- Zero schoolwork done
- Murdered my body-clock
- Had A LOT of overthinking sprees
And this is my last post for the 30-day Writing Challenge! We’re done, we did it friends! I truly enjoyed having something to write about everyday. There were days I was too lazy to do this but I’m happy I fought through that laziness (except for the time I posted late like twice, I think).
Completing this challenge also helped me accomplish a few of my goals — I ended up establishing (some kind of) a routine, went back to writing, said hello to my blog after the longest time, and even wrote a letter I’ve been meaning to write. I’m a little sad this challenge is over…maybe I’ll look for another challenge to do.