23 March 2020 13:45
Day 7 of Lockdown
- FAMILY. And by that, I mean everyone that lives at home. Parents, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, manangs, the kuyas, Mari, Mango, and Jacob.
- HOME. The fact that everyone is home and spending time with each other is honestly a blessing.
- LOW-MAINTENANCE FRIENDSHIPS. It is indeed true that as we get older, our circles get smaller. I’m grateful for the handful of friends I have who are so genuine and will always have my back.
- GRAD SCHOOL. I’m honestly so happy that I’m in school again because I have truly missed the whole ~studying scene.~ I’ve always wanted to go to grad school but it was only late last year that I’ve realised I needed to push through with pursuing my major, even though my heart still isn’t completely at peace with it yet.
- BREAD AND COFFEE.
- TRAVEL. This is one of the things that I’m always happy about and something I don’t take for granted. It doesn’t matter where or when, but the fact that there’s something new to explore and learn just makes me happy.
- FRONTLINERS. Not everybody has the opportunity to stay home and be with their families. Some need to work and go about their day because they don’t have a choice. This doesn’t make me happy, but it makes me feel so grateful for them. They’re the ones that need to work and even put their lives/health at risk. So much respect. True heroes.
- GOD. Through this trying time, when everything feels so uncertain, I am reminded that God is still in control and that everything will be okay.