Most times, I feel like I’m in a daze and I have no idea if I mean that in a good or bad way… I’m not saying I’m in a terrible state right now but there are days when I find myself feeling so low. Wow, that’s a terrible way to start a THL post… Anyway, aside from the random blues I’ve been having, there are still so many things in my life that I am extremely happy about and I feel like sharing some of them.
- It’s finally November, my second favorite month. 2016 has been crap and I’m expecting quite a lot from the last two months of the year.
- That fulfilling feeling when you automatically put others before yourself
- Late night phone calls ❤
- Being able to play volleyball again after the longest time
- Chocolate high
- Binge-watching Gilmore Girls
- Falling in love with big cities
- Career-wise, I feel like I’ve been stuck in a rut. It has been five months since I’ve graduated from college and I still don’t have a job. On the bright side though, even though I’ve just been at home not doing anything, I know exactly what I want to do and I’ve created a list of things I want to achieve. It’s a small step, but at least it’s a start.
- Having low-maintenance friends
- Getting my Matte Me in the mail
- Having the opportunity to go around places and always having something to look forward to.
- The red cups
This post was inspired by bloggers around WordPress and Tumblr. Check their posts out by searching for “The Happy List” or #THL.