I’ve decided to put some life in to this blog by going back to writing Happy Lists! The last time I wrote one was during those ~active~ Tumblr days and it feels good doing this again. 🙂
- Being in Baguio and adjusting to the cold September weather and the afternoon rains
- That bittersweet feeling of buying something for yourself
- Upcoming trips for the last few months of the year!
- Not getting attacked by allergies
- Having friends who will always be there
- Mini make-up hauls
- Small progresses
- Constantly being reminded of how much you are loved and appreciated
- Quality time with family
- Being able to read books, watch shows, have endless “me-times” without feeling guilty
- Ice cream
- Christmas! Because Christmas starts in September in the Philippines!
Because of the fact that I’m unemployed and I basically do not have anything interesting happening in my life, I won’t be able to post Happy Lists as much as I want since it would end up containing the same thing all the time… So I’ve decided to only publish one (or two at most) each month. 🙂
This post was inspired by bloggers around WordPress and Tumblr. Check their posts out by searching for “The Happy List” or #THL.