Less than a week until school starts again and I’m not quite sure how I feel about it. It’s my last year in college and I know for sure it’s going to be one hell of a ride so here’s a quick reminder for everything I want to achieve in DLSU before I move on to the next chapter.
- Stay on the Dean’s List. It ain’t gonna be easy. What with thesis waiting for me and a bunch of majors I still have to take, I better stay on top of my game and prioritize my academics. I know, college has truly made me a big dork but it’s going to be worth it.
- Join an organization. I have no idea what’s up with me but back in freshman year, I literally did not join any org. I wanted to, I actually went to some orientations but in the end, laziness would always bite me in the ass. But this time, I’m determined to finally join AIESEC (that’s if they’re still recruiting….)
- Go out. Don’t get me wrong, I do go out but I enjoy staying in more… Once I graduate from college, I’m sure it’ll be difficult to actually set plans with friends, even if it’s just going to be a for a cup of coffee. I should start planning in and out of town trips while my friends and I basically still have the same schedule.
- Live clean. I like keeping my things neat and organized but I do have those days when I leave clothes unfolded and paper lying around the place. It’s always nice to come home to a place that’s clean and fresh so this is something I’m going to keep in mind.
- Be responsible. Oh you know, learn how to balance work, family, and friends. And learn how to keep track of time.
- Eat in the cafeteria. It’s been so long since I’ve actually purchased a meal in one of the school cafeterias and I think it would be a good idea to give it another try before I graduate!
- Go to the library more. I don’t know why I just don’t ever study in the library. All I ever do there is meet up with group mates and attempt to finish group works but the library is not where I am most productive.
- Hear mass. DLSU is one heck of a religious institution. No joke. With that said, there’s always mass in the school chapel but I have never attended one. I think I may have, back in freshman year but that was for Ash Wednesday and I only stayed around for less than 10 minutes. (It was hot and crowded).
- Maximize weekends in Taft. Typically, college students go home during long breaks like Halloween or Christmas but in my case, I almost always go home every weekend and I still get homesick. But I guess it’s time to actually feel the whole weight of being a college girl and learn to appreciate Taft during the weekends.
- Pay more attention, live in the moment, appreciate, and enjoy. It’s my last year in college! I’m never going to experience it ever again and I have to make the most out of my last two terms in school.
Cheers to the last 28 weeks of my college life! Wish me luck 😉